1. Find a real estate agent that is both skilled and a good fit with your personality. We don't charge buyers to find them a home so you save with picking this Oviedo Real Estate Brokerage.
2. Don't ask for too many outside opinions.
3. Accept that no house is ever perfect.
4. Don't over negotiate. Before you know it, someone else will make an offer and get the contract.
5. See the big picture: room size, kitchen, amenities, noise level, location, price.
6. Don't wait until you've found a home to get mortgage approved. Get approved first.
7. Factor in maintenance and repair costs in your home buying budget.
8. Accept that a little buyer's remorse is inevitable.
9. Choose a home first because you love it; then think about appreciation.
10. Be patient, and let us do all the work for you. We're the experts and can overcome most adversities.